Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 025 (Or: [Laurel]birds or Town[home]ies?)

It's a God-shaped curve ball only Will from Extreme Days could fully appreciate.

So, I'm moving out the 19th, and into Laurel Valley Apartments. I've put down a deposit, I've done this, I've done that. I'm moving out of my family's home and into Laurel Valley Apartments in less than three weeks. Right? Right? Maybe.

Yesterday, I began a conversation with a good friend named Eric Wheeler. Mr. Eric owns a couple of town homes in Hermitage. Mr. Eric also wouldn't mind giving a new couple a break on rent, if he gets the assurance of renters he knows and trusts in return.

We drove past the place today, we thought it looked darling.

We then just so happened to run into Mr. Eric today after looking at the outside of his town home. We asked lots of questions (Amenities, utilities, neighbors, etc.), and tomorrow he's going to show us the inside.

I won't go into all the details since this is all really up in the air at this point, but suffice it to say- it's a lot more for pretty much the same price. And it's a home, rather than an apartment.

So, we'll see. It could end up being a real blessing.

PS: Trying to get phone numbers switched over and blah blah blah is a pain in the neck. AND I HAVE A LOWER OPINION OF IT THAN THAT.

2 comments:

  1. dude. good luck with the townhome/apartment situation.

    but what I really wanted to say was, I love that you referenced Extreme Days. haha.

    ReplyDelete