Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 029 (Or: I am an American Gladiator Grand Champion)


This is a picture of me on my fourth birthday. My favorite gift was this copy of "American Gladiators" for the NES. And finally....finally, today. Today I finally beat "American Gladiators," nearly eighteen years to the day since I received it.


It was literally one of the greatest moments of my life. We have tried so hard for so long.

Speaking of BIRTHDAY BOYS, Alex Taylor celebrated his 23rd today. So we went to Panera and had a good ole chat about life and love and LOST.

The rest of the day I've spend with my Keener. And it's been grand. She puts me in a good mood.

Weekly Weigh In: 155 lbs. Only last one pound this week. Gotta step my game up. Still, seven pounds in one month isn't bad at all.

2 comments:

  1. Grandma would be so proud of you for being the American Gladiator Champion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, congratulations. And thanks for the shout-out! xD

    ReplyDelete