Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 078 (Or: Another super fast weekend)

I guess I should be thankful that time is moving as quickly as it is. It's just that it mostly feels that way on the weekend :P.

Todaaaaay...well, actually first, this morning I was moving more stuff into the town house and accidentally locked myself out. I know right... how do you do that. Well, somehow I did it. and my phone was in the house. What better time to meet the neighbors! So our neighbor to the left is this awesome older lady who never liked the Japanese after WWII, haha. She had all kinds of stories. She was fun to talk to while I waited for Kelli to come get me in. We went to Jordan's bike race and he placed THIRD! He did so well, I was so proud of him. Def his best performance.

After that, back to the townhouse where we built our TV stand and stuff. Set up the computers, etc. It's starting to look like a home in there.

Anyways, then to JC Penny UUUGHHHH but we probably got it all figured out. What the guys are wearing. Hopefully. We can't find what we're looking for on Penny's website. I don't even care anymore man. Help.

Another week starts tomorrow........ five more to go.

Weekly Weigh In: 148 lbs! WHAT. I didn't exercise at all this week. I went for a short bike ride yesterday but I mean....AH. So exciting :) 14 pounds in all, so far! Doing well, doing well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment