Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 068 (Or: The one where we took a day off)

We did nothing weddingy today. Well, Kelli went and picked up our confirmation that we completed premarital counseling so we can get some money off of the marriage license. But when I got off work, we did nothing weddingy. We didn't talk about it, we didn't plan for it, we didn't accomplish anything, and it was glorious.

I've gotten to stop by the Feener's two mornings in a row before work. That good morning hug and hello hit the spot and put me in a wonderful frame of mind for the rest of my day.

Kelli was scheduled to go to the doctor early tomorrow morning, but it go moved to early August = she and I got to celebrate our 23-month-anniversary in style. My friend Ashley at work just GAVE us a really sweet, excellently crafted and in great shape, black shelf that will be perfect for DVDs, books, and records. THANKS ASHLEY. So Kelli and I took that over to the town house today. Carefully maneuvered it up the stairs and into our bedroom it looked SWEET and fit perfectly where we were hoping a shelf would. So that was a blessing :) From there we went and got some anniversary dinner at panera MMM MMM <3 that place. And we've got sweet connections there! YEAH

And then we finally finally got to go see Eclipse and it was e p i c. Def the best one so far. Sue me for enjoying those movies. So anyways then on the way home, I got to hear about all the places it differed from the book, hahaha.

Ahhh today was wonderful. We needed it. It's almost the weekend! Lots to be moved into the town house. Ok, bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. you went to see THAT when Inception was out in theatres?!?!?!

    you just wasted your life.

    I'm un-friending you now.

    jk.

    but inception... was uh, I hate to say it - better than fight club.

    there, I said it.

    ReplyDelete