Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 060 (Or: The Days are passing by)

Today was a chill day. It was nice. Work was pleasant and then I came back to my family's house and Kelli was here with a surprise waiting for me :D I love those. And this one was good!

Ah... really not much else went on this day. I got my first bill in the mail (!!). And there was a little confusion with it, so I had to pull out my files and records and figure it out, and I'm not gonna lie, I felt like a grown up doing it, haha. Luckily, my first bill is only like 32 bucks annually :P

Oh yeah and we're completely completely stuck on Metroid. WHERE ARE YOU, SUPER BOMB. You are the key to everything...........

Willie Wonka rounded out the evening, and I think I'm getting the key to the townhouse tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment