Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 020 (Or: The WWWEEEEEKKEENDD)

I get my first three day weekend since I started working at CTN. Also my first day off (minus weekends...) since December. So I'm really pumped. I love my job. Love it. But a three day weekend sounds heavenly.

Got stamps and stuck 'em on all the invites. COMING SOON TO A MAILBOX NEAR YOU. :) Looks like we'll get them mailed off before Monday, after all!

I told Kelli I wanted to get the invitations sent off before we started figuring out specifics for the honeymoon. Juuust to make sure the wedding date we were planning on was the official one before we booked anything. She may have jumped the gun a little last night by pulling out the laptop and searching cabin information in Gatlinburg RIGHT after we sealed the final envelope, but I forgave her. I was pretty excited to research our options too. We're both ready to get away for a week.

I went over to the Musgrove's after work. I've told Kelli in the past to make sure I go over and spend some time with them more often than I do. Not everyone has the benefit of true life long friends, and I really love getting to spend time with those people. I've been enjoying just driving over there sometimes just to say hi. They usually feed me dinner, anyway :P

Man so I think I'm gonna play some Metroid and then go to sleep. Or maybe just the latter... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment