Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 010 (Or: AHHHHH)

Work is s t r e s s f u l dude. It's just trying to get on this new automation system. Oh my gosh. It makes the day go by quickly, don't get me wrong, haha. There's just. So much to keep track of. It's nuts. But man once we're completely on this new system. Ahhhh life will be good. I can't wait.

More invites done today! YES! We're having fun with them. I think we're going to finish getting addresses together (hopefully) this weekend. So we can start sending them out. Then, as soon as that is done, and they're sent off, man I'm booking a HONEYMOON THAT'S RIGHT.

The rest of this week is going to be a blur. And hopefully a quick one, haha. Dude I'm ready for Sunday already. Not exclusively because of LOST but lets all face facts here. No but seriously, Sunday will be a nice day. Hopefully a chill one. I'll need one'a those by the end of this week.

Ooooookay, that's it. See ya dudes.

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to destroy the island!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And apparently he does, if that opening scene from the season premier holds any water...

    snap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well of course I did.

    (also, that was supposed to be me, not Bri

    ReplyDelete