Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 013 (Or: The end of the week sort of.)

The work week is over. I think I've got a good handle on the system, just in time for the weekend. Next week should be fun. Hopefully we can be running on the Nexus completely by then. Bye bye Sundance!

After work, I went and got Kelli, and we went to Emily McGinty's surprise party. It was good fun. I was happy Kelli got to see her girls. She doesn't see them often enough, so she thoroughly enjoys it when she does.

Oh, and apparently our wedding has official colors now. And we have a flower arrangement too. I'm telling you what. This Feener girl has kicked it into high gear. I'm really impressed/proud of her. She's been getting tons done while I've been at work.

SPEAKIN' OF: Only 100 days! No, like, seriously. Come. Come, 100 days from now. Mr. Casey McGinty asked me tonight if I was nervous. I felt kind of silly, but I told him no. I'm sure at some point anxiety over the whole thing will hit me. But right now. It's just like. Dude. Driving home at the end of the night has gotten so old. That's just how I'm feeling now. I'm sure it'll hit me. But I'm proud of us. I think we're doing really well.

OH MAN so my graduation gift from my parents was a new iPod. It's so neat. I've had my old one for like...geez five years or something. It treated me well. But yeah this new one is fun. I can fit all my music on it now, so I've been cruising around to all these songs I haven't heard in a long long time, haha.

Wedding tomorrow. And another surprise party. Will I ever get to rest, I wonder?

1 comment:

  1. 80 days from now, you're gonna look back and be like... "Wow... it was only 92 days ago that I started this thing... but it doesn't seem that long.

    It goes by so quick.

    ReplyDelete