Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 011 (Or: I am completely drained.)

Why do people toss cigarettes out their car windows? Why do people do that? I'm not trying to be one of those people that just complains about people on the internet. I just really want to know. What is the thought process there. Do they think that cigarettes just disintegrate once they've been run over a hundred times? I mean, I'm not the picture of pollutant-free living. Just today, I threw an empty quart of oil in the trashcan instead of taking it out to the recycling bin...but really. I guess it's just a pet peeve. I saw it twice today.

What a long, nuts day. Work is really stressful, man. This whole learning this new system thing...sheesh. Just a long and slow process. I'm loving this system, it's just...learning all of it. It was just a really long day.

Jordan graduates from high school tomorrow. Maaan.

Well, I'm watching the Suns/Lakers game with Pop-pop. I think I'm going to bed soon. See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment