Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 009 (Or: so close to being For Real)

To me, the wedding won't be officially "on" until the invitations are in the mail. Well, we have fifty of the invitations in their envelopes and now just waiting to be sealed, addressed, and stamped. Pretty exciting! I don't really want to give the entire nature of the invitation away, but we've been having fun putting ours together. It's a little time consuming, but we're having a blast.

I was finally able to run a mile today without "walking" somewhere along the way. Still took me 10 minutes and 30 seconds. Which is actually really pathetic, even by my standards. ESPECIALLY considering how beat I was, haha. But I ran the whole way nonetheless. I'll get into shape, yet!

And I need to get to bed if I'm going to go for a run in the morning. It's always kind of a toss up if I'll wake up in time before I have to go to work, haha. But I always feel better the rest of the day when I do. So.

Also took Kelli on a belated "One year and nine month" anniversary date :P That's right. We celebrate that, once every lifetime. Mmmm Fulin's! I may have eaten too much. Mmm. But. Hopefully I'll still be under 160 on Sunday when I weigh myself.

Okay, right, bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment