Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 019 (Or: Waiting, Waiting, Waiting...)

Three things for your entertainment:

1) Confused by the LOST finale? Thanks to whoever provided this simple explanation.

2) Dad linked me to this today. It reminded me of an old, never-realized video project with my buddy Adam Brewster. Miss you man.



3) AND if this doesn't solidify "Community" as the funniest show on TV...well... (It's just a clip, I promise.)

Kelli's coming over once she gets done hanging out with the girls. I wish she'd HURRY UP so I could show her the invitation stuff I've been working on. Looks like we might get this stuff done tonight, yet. I'm getting antsy.... haha.

I'm ready to get married, dude. Moving out three weeks from tomorrow...man.

Okay I'm going for a run while I still have the sun.

1 comment: