Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 007 (Or: More [Mostly] Nothing)

Eh, so. Kind of a boring day.

Except I got to see one of my oldest friends Alex Taylor today. We went to lunch. So that was a lot of fun. I don't get to see him nearly enough. Eventually, Kelli joined us. I was very happy that they finally met, after all these years, and that they got along well. I got Alex's approval, so now I can really marry her.

After that, we went back to Kelli's house where we watched the ANTM finale. Then she fell asleep. So I left, haha.

So kinda just whatever. I graduated one week ago today. It hasn't sunk in yet. I think part of it is that all my classes were directed studies the last semester...so I haven't really been "in school"...like classes and such... since December.

I've been eating pretty well, drinking only water, and jogging most every morning this week. So I'll weigh myself tomorrow and hopefully be less than the 162 I think it was that I weighed last Sunday.

Today, Jordan was trying to remember the name of a Linkin Park song, and he literally started to say "the one that starts out slow and then-" nice, bro.

Off to finish NLA's graduation video for the year. I'm not doing this thing again, haha.

Oh, and I'm really ready to be married. This whole "well, you're tired, so I guess I'm going home" thing has got to go.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's one of the key signs that you're ready for marriage. With Bri and I, (and the people that did our pre-marital counseling) we talked a lot about how it was just one of those things where you're hanging out every night and you never really want to leave... but you have to... so it's kinda crummy, but then, "oh hey, you're getting married in X amount of days"

    so yeah, I can empathize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got caught up on the past week or so of your blog. I can so relate. Danny and I talk about that all the time (not having to drive home when the other gets tired)...it'll be nice. Ha.

    ReplyDelete