Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 012 (Or: Congratulations, Jordan)

Oh my lord. What a long day. Every day is a long day this week. What a loooong week. I'm exhausted.

Work was chill today YES!!!! Not going a million miles an hour. Just chill. So that was good. We're gonna go to air on the new system tomorrow. Pray that goes well.

Tonight was Jordan's graduation. I'm really proud of him. I actually didn't really even get to talk to him much today. But man I'm proud. So we're all out of high school now. That's so weird. It was really nice seeing everyone. Especially Ethan Willis, haha. I... miss that guy. It's always nice to see him.

Then I went to the Feeners. A bunch of their extended family was over there eating pizza and celebrating Josh Feener's graduation tonight, too. So it was cool to hang out with them. I got a "We're real proud of ya. You and Kelli are gonna have a great start." from Grandpa Feener. That was really neat.

Kelli is really cute when she's chatting with people about wedding plans. I just enjoy watching her talk to people about it. She was so afraid she was going to be overwhelmed before we really got started planning this thing, but she's enjoying herself a lot. And staying REALLY ORGANIZED TOO I'M REALLY PROUD OF HER. So anyways, I watched Kelli show off the invitations and the engagement pictures and stuff to her aunts and cousins and Grandma and stuff. She's adorable.

One more work day? Really? Isn't it like the eighth day of the week by now....

No comments:

Post a Comment