Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 018 (Or: Bikes and Invites)

My little bro is a champ. He got a weird, sudden cold, and his first bike race in front of LP Field was tonight... but he raced anyway. Granted, he wasn't 100%, but he fought like a trooper. I wasproud of him. I love going to watching him race.

Anyways, now we're back at the Feener's just addressing, addressing, addressing.


We're getting really close. I'd like to say we'll have the majority of them done and sent off on Friday. But realistically, it'll probably be Monday.

That's about it for today. Really proud of my brother and super loving how many evenings lately I've gotten to spend with my Kelli. We're getting a lot done and I'm super proud of us. We've done most of this wedding stuff on our own so far. I think we're doing well.

1 comment:

  1. You and Kelli really impress me. You are both very organized. And you got the invites mailed off before Monday. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete