Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 002 (Or: Training Day 1)

Jordan destroyed me very easily this morning. It was unbelievable. We woke up before I had to go to work and did a quick jog around the block, then some jump rope, them some curls, then some..... etc. I was pooped. So out of shape dude. SO OUT.

Anyways, but I felt good for the rest of the day. It improves my attitude throughout the day when I've exercised. So that was good! And I did squats or whatever you call them whenever I went in to use the restroom (I know I know...you say you do a squat everytime you use the restroom too. You are so funny!) But no I just like to get my heart going a little throughout the day. Sitting on your bum all day just...feels like it's not good for you while you're doing it, haha. So THANKS Jordan for being willing to make sure I'm exercising. I can't wait to get this weight off...

We didn't register at Bed, Bath, and Beyond yesterday, it turns out. We're gonna do Target tomorrow, and then BB&B the next day or the day after that, I think is the plan.

Kelli and Alex were here when I got home from work. We had a good time just chilling.

OH'P tomorrow's LOST YEAH.

I have to be to work an hour early the next two days because we're training on the new computer automation system (YESSSS). So. I'm going to bed.

See you guys TOMORROW.

3 comments:

  1. Can you and Jordan please shoot a work out video. It would make my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! We registered at BB+B and Target too!

    One bit of advice - register for furniture. Speaking as a man who was married for 6 months before getting a couch and 11 months before getting a dining room table... those things are super hard to buy once you're married.

    Also, on the day of our wedding, we snatched all the cards from the gifts to see if there was any money in 'em for extra honeymoon spending... but then we forgot what card went with what present and we had to call people asking them what they got us.

    "Hey uncle so-and-so... did you get us that really great thingo for our wedding? Oh... you didn't get us anything.. uh... well... uhh... y'know... ohhh uhh *click*"

    yeah, that's kinda awkward and embarrassing.

    Not something to worry about in this early stage... but just more of a humorous anecdote to draw important life-lessons out of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Jennifer- Coming soon.

    To Adam- haha! that's hilarious. We actually already got some SUPER CHEAP furniture from Kelli's uncle. :D But the whole "grab the cards for the cash" idea sounds muy bueno. We will pay attention to the names of the gift givers. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete