Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 003 (Or: "Satur" Vs. "Sun")

Wow, so this was a freaking long and...long day. We did training on the new automation system at work, so we had like three guys from our Knoxville station at work today. But there was also a guy who decided to install our new EAS too...on the same day? So it was nuts? All day? Like seven people in that small master control room. It was a'reoigbao[eriugba'[orgAHHHHHHHHH but we made it. One more long day of training and then it'll be over. The new system is SWEET + it looks super easy. Awesome.

LOST tonight was............. I don't know how to explain it. I felt cheated when they- OH btw SPOILER ALERT if you haven't seen "Across the Sea" yet...- I felt cheated when they did that stupid flashback to season one when they found the skeltons in the cave. Really? Really? Why? That's like been one of the biggest mysteries of the whole show? It was like..insulting or something. Like "HERE just in case you forgot!!!!!" it didn't jive with the storytelling and I didn't like it and I'm probably making too much of it but I'm serious it made me frustrated AND ALSO it was kind of a weird episode anyway. They told the mythological story they needed to tell, but it was still just a little weird. Like the whole thing. I think I'd rather have just wondered about it or something. I don't know. I'm sure they'll redeem it. I'm just not used to thinking LOST wasn't so great, haha. Insult me!

Why are you still here? So today we got our invitations but it turns out that we wrote "Saturday" instead of "Sunday." Kelli was really bummed but while she was in the shower, I called the printer people and they said they'd give us a refund! HE HE! She was pumped. I got a hug out of it. So anyways, we ordered ones that say "Sunday" and we're PRETTY sure the rest of it is okay too.

Oh, and we didn't go to Target. Y'know...freaking. We may never do that. Or maybe it'll be tomorrow. Maybe. We just weren't feeling it today. I was tired.

OH AND we ordered pictures for the invitations! YAAAAAAAAAAYEAH. We actually got some other pictures last week but decided we wanted these other ones instead. Anyone noticing a theme here? It's okay, we're having fun planning. We could be hating it.

BASICALLY today, I learned that the new system at work is GONNA BE SWEET, Heather at 123Print can turn a disaster into $$$, and spending thirty years with people just because they have "smart ideas" ends up being completely fruitless and then your brother kills you.

Sorry I spent so much time talking about LOST. I'll probably not hate that episode whenever the whole show is over. But anyways.

K BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment